Dr. Vangemert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office308 Main Street
Olathe, CO 81425Phone(970) 249-6670Fax(970) 252-1372
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mercy Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- San Joaquin General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1976 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Interaction of phenazines with polydeoxyribonucleotides.Hollstein, U., Van Gemert, R. J.> ;Biochemistry. 1971 Feb 02
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: