Are you Dr. Wetz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone(718) 226-6902Fax(718) 226-6844
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Wetz, MD is a board certified internist in Staten Island, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRheumatoid myositis leading to acute lower extremity compartment syndrome: a case-based reviewDaniel Jo, Tiffany Pompa, Ambreen Khalil, Frank Kong, Robert V Wetz, Mark Goldstein> ;Clinical Rheumatology. 2015 Oct 1
- 20 citationsAssociation Between Coronary Artery Disease Diagnosed by Coronary Angiography and Breast Arterial Calcifications on Mammography: Meta-Analysis of the DataNidal Abi Rafeh, Mario R. Castellanos, Georges Khoueiry, Mustafain Meghani, Suzanne El-Sayegh, Robert V Wetz, James Lafferty, Morton Kleiner, Frank Tamburrino, Alexand...> ;Journal of Womens Health. 2012 Oct 4
- 1 citationsInfective endocarditis complicated by aortic graft infection and osteomyelitis: case report and review of literatureElie Zouein, Robert Wetz, Neville Mobarakai, Samer Hassan, Iris Tong> ;International Journal of General Medicine. 2012 Jul 5
- Join now to see all
- 2nd Round of COVID-19 Vaccines Being Administered to S.I. Frontline WorkersJanuary 4th, 2021
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York