Dr. Wiebe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390Phone+1 214-730-5437
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1968 - 1970
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2012
- HI State Medical License 1974 - 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- On damping in the vicinity of critical points.Virgin, L. N.,Wiebe, R.> ;Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci. 2013 Jun 28
- A heuristic method for identifying chaos from frequency content.Wiebe, R.,Virgin, L. N.> ;Chaos. 2012 Apr 03
- 36 citationsComparison of intravenous terbutaline versus normal saline in pediatric patients on continuous high-dose nebulized albuterol for status asthmaticus.Amanda Bogie, Deborah Towne, Peter M. Luckett, Thomas J. Abramo, Robert A. Wiebe> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2007 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Children's Medical Center DallasDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: