Are you Dr. Witherspoon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr
1959 Ne Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone+1 206-288-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Witherspoon, MD is an oncologist in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center and Seattle Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1971 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCord-Blood Transplantation in Patients with Minimal Residual Disease.Filippo Milano, Ted Gooley, Brent Wood, Ann Woolfrey, Mary E Flowers, Kristine Doney, Robert Witherspoon, Marco Mielcarek, Joachim H Deeg, Mohamed Sorror, Ann Dahlberg...> ;The New England journal of medicine. 2016 Sep 8
- 26 citationsA Retrospective Comparison of Tacrolimus versus Cyclosporine with Methotrexate for Immunosuppression after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation with Mobilized...Yoshihiro Inamoto, Mary E.D. Flowers, Frederick R. Appelbaum, Paul A. Carpenter, H. Joachim Deeg, Terry Furlong, Hans-Peter Kiem, Marco Mielcarek, Richard A. Nash, Rai...> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2011 Jul 1
- 70 citationsConditioning with treosulfan and fludarabine followed by allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for high-risk hematologic malignancies.Eneida R. Nemecek, Katherine A. Guthrie, Mohamed L. Sorror, Brent L. Wood, Kristine Doney, Ralf A. Hilger, Bart L. Scott, Tibor Kovacsovics, Richard T. Maziarz, Ann E....> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2011 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Seattle Children's HospitalSeattle, Washington
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington