Dr. Zaretsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Ramsey, NJ 07446Phone+1 201-264-8104Fax+1 201-825-9485
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1960 - 1963
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1959 - 1960
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1959 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Bone tumors of periosteal origin.Zaretsky, R.> ;J Mt Sinai Hosp N Y. 1968 May 01
- The Subversive Simone Weil—A ReviewJuly 30th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: