Dr. Roberti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 Mountain Avenue
Springfield, NJ 07081
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roberto Roberti is a cardiologist in Springfield, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, and Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Other and has been in practice 34 years. He specializes in adult heart disease and non-invasive cardiology and is experienced in general cardiology and nuclear cardiology.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Paulista Sch MedClass of 1983, MD
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsDetection of coronary collaterals using dipyridamole PET myocardial perfusion imaging with rubidium-82.Dahlia Garza, Andrew Van Tosh, Roberto R. Roberti, Prateek Dalal, Carl Reimers, Fukiat Ongseng, Barbara Ventura, Jennifer Pompliano, Steven F. Horowitz> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1997 Jan 1
- 8 citationsCardiopulmonary exercise testing early after catheter-balloon mitral valvuloplasty in patients with mitral stenosisEulogio E. Martinez, Turibio L. Barros, Dirceu V. Santos, Antonio C. Carvalho, Angelo Amato Vincenzo de Paola, José L. Andrade, Japy Angellini, Valter C. Lima, Roberto...> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 1992 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: