Dr. Prasad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 Mountain Ave
Associates In Cardiovascular Disease Llc
Springfield, NJ 07081Phone(973) 467-0005Fax(973) 912-8989
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1999 - 2002
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: