Dr. Weber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 Mountain Avenue
Springfield, NJ 07081
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1979 - 1981
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2025
- OK State Medical License 1985 - 1986
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRotational Atherectomy in Octogenarians: Results and Follow Up.Barry M. Cohen, Mark A. Blum, Vance J. Weber, Hussein Kammona, Ann Phillips, Sharon Daniels, Diane Mirabella, Derek Santiago, John S. Banas> ;The American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology. 2000 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: