Dr. Low is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4860 Y St
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-3122Fax(916) 734-5154
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Urology, 1990 - 1994
- University of California DavisResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2021
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Editorial Comment on: In Vitro Evaluation of Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscopes: A Practical Comparison for Patient-Centered Approach(From: Marchini GS, Batagel...Roger K. Low> ;Journal of Endourology. 2018 Apr 1
- 2 citationsInternet-Based Patient Survey on Urolithiasis Treatment and Patient SatisfactionThenappan Chandrasekar, Manoj Monga, Mike Nguyen, Roger K. Low> ;Journal of Endourology. 2015 Jun 9
- 11 citationsPatient experiences and preferences with ureteral stent removal.Jeffrey Loh-Doyle, Roger K. Low, Manoj Monga, Mike M. Nguyen> ;Journal of Endourology. 2015 Jan 8
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: