Dr. Verma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone+1 516-723-2663Fax+1 516-325-7190
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rohit Verma is an orthopedic surgeon in Great Neck, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Glen Cove Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University and has been in practice 16 years. He specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and is experienced in vertebral stress fractures, minimally invasive spine surgery, spine surgery, spine traumatology, and spine deformity surgery.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2002 - 2006
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001 - 2002
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Liposomal bupivacaine does not decrease postoperative opioid use or length of hospital stay in patients undergoing anterior cervical discectomy and fusion.Eric V Neufeld, Terence Ng, Benjamin C Schaffler, Cesar Iturriaga, Austen Katz, Alan Job, Christopher Petersen, Dean Perfetti, Rohit Verma> ;Journal of spine surgery (Hong Kong). 2022 Sep 1
- 2 citationsEfficacy of liposomal bupivacaine in spine surgery: a systematic review.Tommy H. Nguyen, Cesar Iturriaga, Rohit B. Verma> ;The Spine Journal. 2021 Feb 19
- 4 citationsAdvances in technology and surgical technique in spine surgery.Rohit B. Verma, Farhan Siddiqi, Jason S. Lipetz, Christopher Samujh, Jeff S. Silber> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2007 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Researchers Reveal New Suicide Prevention Tools from SurvivorsAugust 13th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: