Are you Dr. Farah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-425-4400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Farah, MD is a board certified radiologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and California. He is affiliated with Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2004 - 2005
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1991 - 1995
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1985 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Nuclear Radiology
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York