Are you Dr. Cooney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-425-4400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Cooney, MD is a board certified radiologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1994 - 1996
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1990 - 1994
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsClinicopathologic Findings in COVID-19-Associated Ischemic EnterocolitisM. Lisa Zhang, Frank Jacobsen, Brian J. Pepe-Mooney, Mari Mino-Kenudson, Vikram Deshpande, Angela R. Shih, Anthony Mattia, Wolfram Goessling, John O. Hwabejire, George...> ;Histopathology. 2021 Jul 22
- Idiopathic Esophageal Lipomatosis: An Incidental Benign Discovery.Venkata Vinod Kumar Matli, Deepthi Devagudi, Brian Cooney, Uma K. Murthy> ;Case Reports in Gastroenterology. 2021 Jan 1
- 114 citationsSingle-Cell Analysis of the Liver Epithelium Reveals Dynamic Heterogeneity and an Essential Role for YAP in Homeostasis and RegenerationBrian J. Pepe-Mooney, Michael T. Dill, Anna Alemany, Jose Ordovas-Montanes, Yuki Matsushita, Anuradha Rao, Anushna Sen, Makoto Miyazaki, Sayeepriyadarshini Anakk, Paul...> ;Cell Stem Cell. 2019 Jul 3
- Join now to see all
- Dr. William D. Adams Expands on How Humanities Can Help Explain the Experience of WarNovember 14th, 2016
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York