Dr. Zhang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-746-2900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 2021
Publications & Presentations
- A case report ofendocarditis in a patient with a history of cotton fever.Constantine Tarabanis, Ruina Zhang, Kelsey Grossman, Christina Kaul, Jeffrey D Lorin> ;European Heart Journal. Case Reports. 2022 Jul 1
- More frequent olive oil intake is associated with reduced platelet activation in obesityRuina Zhang, Alberto Moscona, Khrystyna Myndzar, Elliot Luttrell-Williams, Sally Vanegas, Melanie Jay, Karry Calderon, Jeffrey S. Berger, Sean P. Heffron> ;Nutrition, Metabolism, and Cardiovascular Diseases. 2021 Aug 21
- 40 citationsRisk factors for intracerebral hemorrhage in patients with COVID-19.Kara Melmed, Meng Cao, Siddhant Dogra, Ruina Zhang, Shadi Yaghi, Ariane Lewis, Rajan Jain, Seda Bilaloglu, Ji Chen, Barry M. Czeisler, Eytan Raz, Aaron Lord, Jeffrey S...> ;Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: