Dr. Payne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 S Santa Fe Ave
Salina, KS 67401Phone(785) 827-9635Fax(785) 827-6697
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Urology, 2004 - 2009
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsEndoscopic ablation of Hunner's lesions in interstitial cystitis patients.Ryan A. Payne, R. Corey O'Connor, Margarita Kressin, Michael L. Guralnick> ;Cuaj-canadian Urological Association Journal. 2013 May 1
- Hemiparesis of bladder caused by tethered cord.Ryan A. Payne, R. Corey O'Connor, Michael L. Guralnick> ;Cuaj-canadian Urological Association Journal. 2013 Mar 28
- 10 citationsBacillus Calmette-Guerin Inhibits Apoptosis in Human Urothelial Carcinoma Cell Lines in Response to Cytotoxic InjuryFanghong Chen, Guanjian Zhang, Yanli Cao, Ryan A. Payne, William A. See> ;The Journal of Urology. 2007 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: