Dr. Baxi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(857) 218-4804Fax(617) 730-0310
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2004 - 2006
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- Asthma control and psychological health in pediatric severe asthmaDelaney Griffiths, Lauren M. Giancola, Kelly Welsh, Kristen MacGlashing, Christine Thayer, Sigfus Gunnlaugsson, Natalie P. Stamatiadis, Gabriella C. Sierra, Adam Hammo...> ;Pediatric Pulmonology. 2021 Jan 1
- Asthma Prevalence and Mold Levels in US Northeastern Schools.Evin J. Howard, Stephen Vesper, Barbara J. Guthrie, Carter R. Petty, Valeria A. Ramdin, William J. Sheehan, Jonathan M. Gaffin, Perdita Permaul, Peggy S. Lai, Lisa M. ...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2021 Mar 1
- 3 citationsObesity may enhance the adverse effects of NO2 exposure in urban schools on asthma symptoms in children.Perdita Permaul, Jonathan M. Gaffin, Carter R. Petty, Sachin N. Baxi, Peggy S. Lai, William J. Sheehan, Carlos A. Camargo, Diane R. Gold, Wanda Phipatanakul> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Boston Children's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: