Dr. Schneider is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-6180Fax(617) 730-0310
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1987 - 1990
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Boston Magazine Castle Connolly, 2010-2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Follow-up of the PEPITES Study to Evaluate Long-term Efficacy and Safety of Viaskin Peanut in Children Start of enrollment: 2017 Jan 01
- Peanut Reactivity Reduced by Oral Tolerance in an Anti-IgE Clinical Trial Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01MacGinnitie, A.,Rooney, C.B.,Pongracic, J.,Spergel, J.,Nadeau, K.C.,Nadeau, K.,Schneider, L.C.,Vazquez, M.,Trela, T.
- Registry for the Atopic Dermatitis Research Network (ADRN-02) Start of enrollment: 2011 Aug 01Hanifin, J.M.,Beck, L.A.,Guttman, E.,Schneider, L.C.,Leung, D.,Ong, P.Y.
- Xolair Enhances Oral Desensitization in Peanut Allergic Patients Start of enrollment: 2011 Feb 01Harrington, T.,Schneider, L.,Umetsu, D.T.
- Immune Response to Varicella Vaccination in Subjects With Atopic Dermatitis Compared to Nonatopic Controls Start of enrollment: 2005 Dec 01Leung, D.Y.,Schneider, L.
- A Clinical Investigation to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human), 10% in Subjects With Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders Start of enrollment: 2002 Jun 01Church, J.,Ford, L.,Kobayashi, R.,Ledford, D.,Melamed, I.,Moy, J.,Rubinstein, A.,Schneider, L.,Stein, M.,Umetsu, D.T.,Wasserman, R.L.
Publications & Presentations
- Improving patient education for atopic dermatitis: A randomized controlled trial of a caregiver handbook.Jennifer S. LeBovidge, Karol Timmons, Sophia Delano, Kimberly F. Greco, Frances DeFreitas, Felice Chan, Tiffany Jeong, Melissa Rosen, Corinna J. Rea, Lynda C. Schneider> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2021 Jan 24
- Severity grading system for acute allergic reactions: A multidisciplinary Delphi study.Timothy E. Dribin, David Schnadower, Jonathan M. Spergel, Ronna L. Campbell, Marcus Shaker, Mark I. Neuman, Kenneth A. Michelson, Peter Capucilli, Carlos A. Camargo, D...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2021 Jul 1
- 2 citationsPersistent, refractory, and biphasic anaphylaxis: A multidisciplinary Delphi study.Timothy E. Dribin, Hugh A. Sampson, Carlos A. Camargo, David C. Brousseau, Jonathan M. Spergel, Mark I. Neuman, Marcus Shaker, Ronna L. Campbell, Kenneth A. Michelson,...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2020 Aug 24
- Join now to see all
- Effect of Epicutaneous Immunotherapy vs Placebo on Reaction to Peanut Protein Ingestion Among Children with Peanut AllergyTodd D Green, David M Fleischer, Hey Chong, R Sharon Chinthrajah, Edwin H Kim, Stacie M Jones, Robert Wood, Bruce J Lanser, Lynda Schneider, Jacqueline A Pongracic, Wa..., JAMA
- Original Article Long-Term Outcome of Peanut Oral Immunotherapy Facilitated Initially by OmalizumabDale T Umetsu, Rima Rachid, Jennifer LeBovidge, Lynda Schneider, ScienceDirect
- Baby Food Products for Early Allergen Introduction Hit MarketMarch 14th, 2018
- IL-31 Pathway May Lead to New Treatments for PruritusAugust 18th, 2017
- Boston Children's Hospital Release: Potential Breakthrough for Children with Peanut AllergiesOctober 31st, 2013
- Join now to see all
- Immune Response To Varicella Vaccination In Subjects With Atopic DermatitisNational Center For Research Resources2007
- Genetics Of Atopic Dermatitis - Eczema Herpeticum (ADEH) StudyNational Center For Research Resources2007
- Genetic And Environmental Risk Factors In Atopic DermatitisNational Center For Research Resources2007
- Advn Biomarker Registry StudyNational Center For Research Resources2007
- Edema2:Evaluation Of Dx-88'S Effects In Mitigating Angioedema, An OPEN Label STDNational Center For Research Resources2004–2006
- Dx-88 In Hereditary AngioedemaNational Center For Research Resources2004–2005
- Vapor Heated C-1 Inhibitor Immunotherapy In HaeNational Center For Research Resources2000–2002
- Study Of Budesonide Nebulizing Suspension &Placebo In Asthmatic ChildrenNational Center For Research Resources1997–1999
- OPEN Label Extension To A Study Of Four Dose Regimens Of BudesonideNational Center For Research Resources1997–1999
- Trial Of Nebulized Budesonide For Moderate Asthma In ChildrenNational Center For Research Resources1996
- Boston Children's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: