Are you Dr. Bartnikas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-6117
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa (Stutius) Bartnikas, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital and Milford Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2008 - 2011
- Boston Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Detection of Food Allergens in School and Home Environments of Elementary Students.Michelle C. Maciag, William J. Sheehan, Lisa M. Bartnikas, Peggy S. Lai, Carter R. Petty, Stephanie Filep, Martin D. Chapman, Wanda Phipatanakul> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2021 Jun 23
- Pulmonary Manifestations of Immune Dysregulation in CTLA‐4 Haploinsufficiency and LRBA DeficiencyKatie A. Krone, Abbey J. Winant, Sara O. Vargas, Craig D. Platt, Lisa M. Bartnikas, Erin Janssen, Craig W. Lillehei, Edward Y. Lee, Martha P. Fishman, Alicia Casey> ;Pediatric Pulmonology. 2021 Mar 12
- The evolution of food protein–induced enterocolitis syndrome: From a diagnosis that did not exist to a condition in need of answersLisa M. Bartnikas, Anna Nowak-Wegrzyn, Fallon Schultz, Wanda Phipatanakul, Theresa Bingemann> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2021 Jan 12
- Join now to see all