Are you Dr. Rudders?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-6117Fax(617) 730-0310
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Rudders, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. She is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Brown University Program in Medicine.
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2007 - 2010
- Brown UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- Early Introduction of Food Allergens and Risk of Developing Food AllergyElizabeth Yakaboski, Lacey B. Robinson, Anna Chen Arroyo, Janice A. Espinola, Ruth J. Geller, Ashley F. Sullivan, Susan A. Rudders, Carlos A. Camargo> ;Nutrients. 2021 Jul 5
- Emergency department revisits and rehospitalizations among infants and toddlers for acute allergic reactions.Lacey B. Robinson, Anna Chen Arroyo, Rebecca E. Cash, Susan A. Rudders, Carlos A. Camargo> ;Allergy and Asthma Proceedings. 2021 May 1
- Emerging Therapies in Anaphylaxis: Alternatives to Intramuscular Administration of Epinephrine.Brittany Boswell, Susan A. Rudders, Julie C. Brown> ;Current Allergy and Asthma Reports. 2021 Mar 5
- Join now to see all
- Boston Children's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts