Dr. Habib is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVCU Medical Center
2116 West Laburnum Avenue
Richmond, VA 23227Phone(804) 254-3500Fax(804) 254-1616
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- Bon Secours Richmond Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsElderly patients have an altered gut-brain axis regardless of the presence of cirrhosis.Jasmohan S. Bajaj, Vishwadeep Ahluwalia, Joel L. Steinberg, Sarah Hobgood, Peter A. Boling, Michael Godschalk, Saima Habib, Melanie B. White, Andrew Fagan, Edith Gavis...> ;Scientific Reports. 2016 Dec 6
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: