Are you Dr. Alkasspooles?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11633 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049Phone(310) 207-0020Fax(310) 207-0030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Salam Alkasspooles, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Michigan. He is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Olympia Medical Center, and Southern California Hospital at Hollywood.
Education & Training
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 1995
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsDecreased recovery of CD4 lymphocytes in older HIV-infected patients beginning highly active antiretroviral therapy.Matthew Bidwell Goetz, W. John Boscardin, Dorothy J. Wiley, Salam Alkasspooles> ;AIDS. 2001 Aug 17