Dr. Singh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office177 Fort Washington Ave.
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Thoracic Surgery - Integrated, 2019 - 2026
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- New system, old problem: Increased wait time for high-priority transplant candidates.Erin Harris, Lorenzo Sewanan, Veli K Topkara, Justin A Fried, Jayant Raikhelkar, Paolo C Colombo, Melana Yuzefpolskaya, Ersilia M DeFilippis, Farhana Latif, Koji Taked...> ;The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2023 Jul 26
- Valve-sparing aortic root replacement versus composite valve graft with bioprosthesis in patients under age 50.Dov Levine, Parth Patel, Yanling Zhao, Megan Chung, Sameer Singh, Patra Childress, Shreya Chodisetty, Bradley Leshnower, Paul Kurlansky, Craig R Smith, Edward Chen, Hi...> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2023 Jul 21
- 1 citationsIncreasing waiting times for status 2 patients in new United Network for Organ Sharing allocation system: Impact on waitlist and posttransplant outcomes.Sameer K Singh, Mohamed Hassanein, Yuming Ning, Chunhui Wang, Paul Kurlansky, Kevin Clerkin, Gabriel Sayer, Nir Uriel, Koji Takeda> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2023 Jun 16
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: