Are you Dr. Shantharam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7065 N Maple Ave
Fresno, CA 93720Phone(559) 322-0887Fax(559) 322-0888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Fresno, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Illinois. He is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center, Fresno Surgical Hospital, and Community Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1989 - 1992
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- NewYork-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, General Surgery, 1985 - 1985
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1993
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsSingle-incision technique for internal fixation of distal tibia and fibula fractures.Sanagaram S Shantharam, Fariborz Naeni, Eric P Wilson> ;Orthopedics. 2000 May 1
- Cloning of Protocatechuate 3,4-Dioxygenase Genes from Bradyrhizobium japonicum USDA110.Podila, G. K., Kotagiri, S., Shantharam, S.> ;Appl Environ Microbiol. 1993 Aug
- Nodulation of Pole Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) by Rhizobium Species of Two Cross-Inoculation Groups.Bal, A. K., Shantharam, S., Wong, P. P.> ;Appl Environ Microbiol. 1982 Oct
- Join now to see all