Dr. Powell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1041 Johnnie Dodds Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 881-0007Fax(843) 884-3690
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1983
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1981 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsFive years’ experience with thymoglobulin induction in a pediatric renal transplant populationM. Colleen Hastings, Robert J. Wyatt, Keith K. Lau, Deborah P. Jones, Sandra L. Powell, Dena W. Hays, Lillian W. Gaber, A. Osama Gaber, Bettina H. Ault> ;Pediatric Transplantation. 2006 Nov 1
- 28 citationsShort-term outcomes of Thymoglobulin induction in pediatric renal transplant recipients.Bettina H. Ault, Marsha R. Honaker, A. Osama Gaber, Deborah P. Jones, Benjamin Duhart, Sandra L. Powell, Dena W. Hays, Robert J. Wyatt> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 2002 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: