Dr. Bindra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7255 Old Oak Blvd
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130Phone(440) 816-4546Fax(440) 816-4549
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sanjit Bindra is an endocrinologist in Cleveland, OH and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center. He received his medical degree from B.J. Medical College - University of Pune, India and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in diabetes, lipid metabolism, and thyroid.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2000 - 2002
- Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- B.J. Medical College - University of PuneClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- VT State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsExubera. Inhale therapeutic systems.Sanjit Bindra, William T. Cefalu> ;Current opinion in investigational drugs. 2002 May 1
- 11 citationsInhaled insulin : a novel route for insulin deliverySanjit Bindra, William T. Cefalu, Julio Rosenstock> ;Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs. 2002 May 1
- The Endocrine SocietyMember
- Southwest General Health CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: