Dr. Shadchehr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8480Fax(781) 744-3443
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- OhioHealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State License 2007 - 2024
- OH State License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Performance of a new single-use bronchoscope versus a marketed single-use comparator: a bench study.Carla R Lamb, Ekaterina Yavarovich, Vincent Kang, Elliot L Servais, Lori B Sheehan, Sara Shadchehr, James Weldon, Matthew J Rousseau, Gregory P Tirrell> ;BMC pulmonary medicine. 2022 May 12
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: