Are you Dr. Brown?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 John St
Kalamazoo, MI 49007Phone(269) 341-8986Fax(269) 341-6236
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sarah Brown, DO is a board certified pediatrician in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital and Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital.
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- University Osteopathic Medical Health ScienceClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Child Abuse Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Time to move on: definitions of evidence-based practice.Brown, S.J.> ;J Nurs Care Qual. 2008-07-01
- Do readers obtain preview benefit from word N + 2? A test of serial attention shift versus distributed lexical processing models of eye movement control in reading.Rayner, K., Juhasz, B.J., Brown, S.J.> ;J Exp Psychol Hum Percept Perform. 2007 Feb
- The performance improvement decision.Brown, S.J.> ;Nurs Manage. 2006 Apr
- Join now to see all