Dr. Dubbs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 S Paca St
Sixth Floor, Suite 200
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 328-8025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatric Hematologic and Oncologic Emergencies.Kathleen Stephanos, Sarah B. Dubbs> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2021 Jun 9
- Mondor Disease in a Patient With Recurrent Deep Venous Thromboses.Stephanie Cabral, Diane Kuhn, Sarah B. Dubbs> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Mar 29
- Trial design of comparing patient-specific versus weight-based protocols to treat vaso-occlusive episodes in sickle cell disease (COMPARE-VOE).Stephanie O. Ibemere, Sarah B. Dubbs, Huiman X. Barnhart, Jacqueline L Brown, Caroline E Freiermuth, Patricia L. Kavanagh, Judith A. Paice, John J. Strouse, R. Gentry ...> ;Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Maryland Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: