Are you Dr. Drutman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 East 70th Street
Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates
New York, NY 10021Phone(212) 746-9663Fax(212) 746-3609
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Drutman, MD is an oncologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2014
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsFatal Cytomegalovirus Infection in an Adult with Inherited NOS2 DeficiencyScott Drutman, Davood Mansouri, Seyed Alireza Mahdaviani, Anna-Lena Neehus, David Hum, Ruslana Bryk, Nicholas Hernandez, Serkan Belkaya, Franck Rapaport, Benedetta Big...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2020 Jan 29
- 16 citationsHomozygous NLRP1 gain-of-function mutation in siblings with a syndromic form of recurrent respiratory papillomatosis.Scott Drutman, Filomeen Haerynck, Franklin L. Zhong, David Hum, Nicholas Hernandez, Serkan Belkaya, Franck Rapaport, Sarah Jill De Jong, David Creytens, Simon J. Taver...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2019 Sep 17
- 43 citationsLife-threatening influenza pneumonitis in a child with inherited IRF9 deficiency.Nicholas Hernandez, Isabelle Melki, Huie Jing, Tanwir Habib, Susie S.Y. Huang, Jeffrey Danielson, Tomasz Kula, Scott Drutman, Serkan Belkaya, Vimel Rattina, Lazaro Lor...> ;Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2018 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Regulation Of Antigen Presentation In VivoNational Institute On Aging2008–2009