Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone+1 617-632-9824Fax+1 617-632-9820
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Johnson, MD is a general surgeon in Lewiston, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Massachusetts, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center and Bridgton Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1999
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2006
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRenal Transplantation in the Setting of Early Steroid Withdrawal: A Comparison of Rabbit Antithymocyte Globulin Induction Dosing in Two ErasChristin C. Rogers, Natalya Asipenko, Timothy A. Horwedel, Shiva Gautam, Alexander S. Goldfarb-Rumyantzev, Martha Pavlakis, Scott R. Johnson, Seth J. Karp, Amy Evenson...> ;American Journal of Nephrology. 2013 Oct 26
- 22 citationsEvaluation of native kidney recovery after simultaneous liver-kidney transplantation.Jean M. Francis, Matthew R. Palmer, Kevin J. Donohoe, Michael P. Curry, Scott R. Johnson, Seth J. Karp, Amy Evenson, Martha Pavlakis, Douglas W. Hanto, Didier A. Mande...> ;Transplantation. 2012 Mar 15
- 17 citationsSpouse caregivers of kidney transplant patients: quality of life and psychosocial outcomes.James R. Rodrigue, Noelle Dimitri, Amanda Reed, Timothy Antonellis, Martha Pavlakis, Scott R. Johnson, Didier A. Mandelbrot> ;Progress in Transplantation. 2010 Dec 1
- Join now to see all