Dr. Rhuland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1751 Veterans Drive
Florence, AL 35630Phone(256) 766-2118Fax(256) 766-2101
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sean Rhuland is a cardiologist in Florence, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including North Alabama Medical Center and Shoals Hospital. He received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. He specializes in echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and non-invasive cardiology and is experienced in general cardiology, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1999 - 2002
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: