Dr. Heydari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6501 Coyle Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608Phone+1 605-719-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2010 - 2011
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Shiraz University of Medical SciencesClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2010 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: