Dr. Khawaja is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office990 Sonoma Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95404Phone(707) 579-1102
- Is this information wrong?
- Shazah Khawaja, MD, is the director of NCMA Women’s OB/GYN Center in Santa Rosa, Calif. NCMA Women’s OB/GYN Center was created to bring comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care to Sonoma County women. Our all-female team of physicians provides our patients with expert, up-to-date management and occasional surgical intervention for obstetrical and gynecologic issues. We have an extraordinary midwifery practice that has delivered compassionate and personalized attention for more than 18 years.
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005 - 2005
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2005
- Stamford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Endometriosis — what it is and what to do about itAugust 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: