Dr. Southerland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office902 N 7th St
Cordele, GA 31015Phone+1 229-276-3324Fax+1 229-276-3322
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsRecombinant human bone morphogenetic proteins-2 and -4 induce several mesenchymal phenotypes in culture.Karen P. Dixon, Rick W. Murphy, Sheila S. Southerland, Henry E. Young, Paul A. Lucas> ;Wound Repair and Regeneration. 1996 Jul 1
- 32 citationsA population of cells resident within embryonic and newborn rat skeletal muscle is capable of differentiating into multiple mesodermal phenotypesPaul A. Lucas, Andrew F. Calcutt, Sheila S. Southerland, J. Alan Wilson, Richard L. Harvey, Debra J. Warejcka, Henry E. Young> ;Wound Repair and Regeneration. 1995 Oct 1
- 94 citationsRepair of Articular Cartilage Defects Using Mesenchymal Stem CellsDaniel A. Grande, Sheila S. Southerland, Ryhanna Manji, Donald W. Pate, Robert E. Schwartz, Paul A. Lucas> ;Tissue Engineering. 1995 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: