Are you Dr. Xu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Moisey Dr
Hazle Township, PA 18202Phone+1 570-501-6470Fax+1 570-501-6479
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shu-Guang Xu, MD is a Child Neurologist in Hazle Township, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Virginia. He is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Child Neurology, 1998 - 2001
- Rutgers Health/Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1997
- Wenzhou Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Edaravone alleviates delayed neuronal death and long-dated cognitive dysfunction of hippocampus after transient focal ischemia in Wistar rat brains.Jiao L, Zhang J, Li Z, Liu H, Chen Y, Xu S> ;Neuroscience. 2011-05-19
- 21 citationsReduced susceptibility to seizures in carbonic anhydrase II deficient mutant miceLibor Velíšek, Solomon L. Moshé, Shu Guang Xu, Wendy Cammer> ;Epilepsy Research. 1993 Feb 1
- Effects of substantia nigra gamma-vinyl-GABA infusions on flurothyl seizures in adult rats.Xu SG, Garant DS, Sperber EF, Moshé SL> ;Brain Res.. 1991-12-06