Dr. Ratanawongsa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office961 Marcon Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18109Phone(610) 398-9898Fax(610) 398-9899
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Boosara Ratanawongsa (affectionately known as Dr. Boo) graduated Magna Cum Laude from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. She went on to pursue her MD from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York, and a residency in pediatrics at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD . Returning to Columbia University, Dr. Boo completed her fellowship in pediatric neurology at the Neurological Institute of New York and became Board Certified by the American Academy of Psychiatry and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
Dr. Boo has provided exceptional care at Boston Children's Hospital, Children's Specialists of San Diego (UCSD), the Pediatric Specialty Center at LVHN and The Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health (CNNH).
She has gained much respect for her expertise and dedication from her colleagues, medical students she has mentored, and parents of children she has treated.
Her dedication has been recognized in and around the community. In 2012 she was honored with the Allen D. Deibler Advocacy Award, presented by the Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties to individuals who demonstrate exceptional efforts in improving the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the Lehigh Valley by advocating for the rights, welfare and quality of life, with particular emphasis on efforts to affect system changes. If you ask around, you will find that Dr. Boo’s reputation precedes her. Her love and commitment for her patients and their families are unparalleled.
For more information, please go to https://www.doctorboo.com or email email@example.com
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Child Neurology, 1995 - 1998
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1995
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2000 - Present
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Allen D. Deibler Advocacy Award The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties, 2012
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: