Dr. Corbo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2545 Schoenersville Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017Phone+1 484-884-3333Fax+1 484-884-3366
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Child Neurology, 2008 - 2011
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2008
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThe effect of whole-body cooling on brain metabolism following perinatal hypoxic–ischemic injuryElizabeth T. Corbo, Brenda Bartnik-Olson, Sandra Machado, T. Allen Merritt, Ricardo Peverini, Nathaniel D. Wycliffe, Stephen Ashwal> ;Pediatric Research. 2012 Jan 1
- Pediatric Neurologist Joins St. Luke’s Office in CoopersburgJuly 27th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: