Dr. Arani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4524 San Pedro Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90011
- Is this information wrong?
- is a published author, physician and surgeon who was chosen as a top physician on diagnosing and treating sexually transmitted diseases and HPV. He is considered to be pioneer on developing strategy, classification and treatment methodology to control HPV related tumors. He graduated from RUSM in 1999 with an MD degree followed by medical graduate clinical training at the Mayo Clinic Hospital and Maricopa Medical Center in Arizona. He subsequently received a faculty appointment at Loma Linda University School of Medicine (Loma Linda, CA) as an Instructor of Medicine in 2002. He was later appointed as Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at LLU in 2003. His passion for improving the health care delivery process as well as his great interest in public health and epidemic disease lead to his interest in sexually transmitted diseases as he founded one of the largest STD/HPV diagnostic and treatment institutions in California in 2004. He established D.A.M.L., an exclusive sexually transmitted infectious disease laboratory in 2006. D.A.M.L. became a pioneer for providing an accurate and quick test result for various STDs in the U.S. In 2006, he made recommendations to White House for the quality of care and public health.
By 2007 he introduced the 3 steps microsurgical destruction method called BCR with the promise of complete eradication of HPV related infected benign epithelial tumors, lesions, genital and anal warts. He was chosen by many news and media networks to give expert input as a forefront physician in the diagnosis and treatment of STDs and human papillomavirus. His innovative approach of treating HPV with high success rate has made him a pioneer and internationally recognized physician in the field. Dr. Arani's book, HPV, The Silent Intruder, published in 2013, was the first of its kind, with a 19 chapter in depth review of Human Papillomavirus and Condyloma Acuminatum, cutting the epidemic published in 2018.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1999
- Creighton University School of Medicine/Maricopa Medical Center (Phoenix)Internship, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Scottsdale)Residency, Internal Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- AZ State Medical License 2004 - 2012
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- The Talk Awards https://www.thetalkawards.com/award/2017/dr-arani-medical-center, 2011, 2019
- Mayo clinic Case Recognition
- CCPM Presidential Scholarship
Publications & Presentations
- Genital Human Papilloma Virus Infection Classification and Transmission Staging. (Arani Papilloma Staging, APS Proposal for Condyloma Acuminata, Anogenital warts)Siavash Arani, M.D., Research Gate, 2/2017
- HPV BCR” Method Invented by Dr. Arani Eradicated 9-Years-Old Case of Complicated Genital and Anal WartsMay 15th, 2020
- Renowned Los Angeles STD Physician Warns Syphilis, HPV Complications Due to COVID-19 Lack of STD Testing and TreatmentMay 7th, 2020
- The BCR Method Promises to Completely Treat Cases of HPV Causing Genital or Anal WartsApril 5th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: