Are you Dr. Ro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone(909) 427-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Simon Ro, MD is a radiation oncologist in Fontana, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Illinois. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Orange County Anaheim Medical Center.
Education & Training
- California Pacific Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2000 - 2004
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- The role of interferon regulatory factor-1 and interferon regulatory factor-2 in IFN-gamma growth inhibition of human breast carcinoma cell lines.Yim, J.H., Ro, S.H., Lowney, J.K., Wu, S.J., Connett, J., Doherty, G.M.> ;J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2003 Sep
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County Anaheim Medical CenterAnaheim, California
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical CenterFontana, California