Are you Dr. Allen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office635 Barnhill Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-274-4806
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Allen, MD is a board certified pathologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1972 - 1974
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Medical Microbiology
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsComparison of the Next-Generation Xpert MRSA/SA BC Assay and the GeneOhm StaphSR Assay to Routine Culture for Identification of Staphylococcus aureus and Methicillin-R...Blake W. Buchan, Stephen D. Allen, Carey-Ann D. Burnham, Erin McElvania TeKippe, Thomas E. Davis, Michael H. Levi, Donna Mayne, Preeti Pancholi, Ryan F. Relich, Richar...> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2015 Mar 1
- Building on the work of the summit.Allen, S. J.> ;Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2014 Jul 31
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana