Dr. Graziano is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 E Adams St
Regional Oncology Center
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 464-8200Fax(315) 464-8206
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Hematology, 1982 - 1985
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers Start of enrollment: 2015 Dec 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Lung-MAP: Taselisib as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and Positive Biomarker Matches Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Lung-MAP: Palbociclib as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and Positive Biomarker Matches Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Biomarkers in Predicting Response in Patients With Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Previously Treated With Adjuvant Chemotherapy Start of enrollment: 2008 Aug 01Graziano, S.L.
- A Phase III Randomized Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab for Patients With Completely Resected Stage IB (> 4cm)-IIIA Non-Small Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Start of enrollment: 2007 Jun 01Adjei, A.A.,Advani, A.S.,Agarwala, S.S.,Ahmed, S.,Alden, M.,Alexson, E.R.,Almokadem, S.M.,Anderson, N.R.,Ansari, B.,Ash, R.C.,Atkins, J.N.,Averbook, B.J.,Axelrod, R.S.,Aziz, S.,Barai, B.H.,Bauman, J.E.,Ba...
- Chemotherapy With or Without Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation in Treating Patients With Persistent Ovarian Epithelial Cancer Start of enrollment: 1996 Nov 01Miller, K.B.,Stiff, P.J.,Graziano, S.L.,McGuire, W.P.
- This Study Will Evaluate the Effect of Canakinumab or Pembrolizumab Given as Monotherapy or in Combination as Neo-adjuvant Treatment for Subjects With Early Stages NSCLC. Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Publications & Presentations
- Prognostic and predictive effect of KRAS gene copy number and mutation status in early stage non-small cell lung cancer patientsAndrea S. Fung, Maryam Karimi, Stefan Michiels, Lesley Seymour, Elisabeth Brambilla, T. LeChevalier, Jean-Charles Soria, Robert A. Kratzke, Stephen L. Graziano, Siddha...> ;Translational lung cancer research. 2021 Feb 1
- Smoking Behavior in Patients With Early-Stage NSCLC: A Report From ECOG-ACRIN 1505 Trial.Conor E. Steuer, Opeyemi Jegede, Suzanne E. Dahlberg, Heather A. Wakelee, Steven M. Keller, William J. Tester, David R. Gandara, Stephen L. Graziano, Alex A. Adjei, Ch...> ;Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 2021 Jun 1
- 1 citationsUse of Immunotherapy in Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.Venu Madhav Konala, Bhaskar Reddy Madhira, Sara Ashraf, Stephen L. Graziano> ;Oncology. 2020 Jul 14
- Join now to see all
- Early Weight Loss During Chemoradiotherapy Has Detrimental Impact on Outcome in NSCLCMarch 3rd, 2020
- The IASLC Lung Cancer Staging Project: Background Data and Proposals for the Application of TNM Staging Rules to Lung Cancer Presenting as Multiple Nodules with Ground Glass or Lepidic Features or a Pneumonic-Type of Involvement in the Forthcoming Eighth Edition of the TNM ClassificationJanuary 30th, 2020
- Cancer And Leukemia Group BNational Cancer Institute1994–2002
- Prognostic Factors In Non-Small Cell Lung CancerNational Cancer Institute1990–1991
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: