Are you Dr. Gulotta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone(516) 365-5599Fax(516) 265-6622
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Gulotta, MD is a cardiologist in Roslyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1961 - 1962
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1961
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1959 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsCoronary artery stenosis complicating coronary angioplasty: report of six cases.Robert I Hamby, Homayoun S Amin, Stephen J Gulotta, Riccardo Ricciardi> ;American Heart Journal. 1987 Sep 1
- 3 citationsResting and exercise hemodynamics in constrictive pericarditis and a case of cardiac amyloidosis mimicking constriction.Mitchell A. Robbins, Roy A. Pizzarello, Richard P. Stechel, Salvatore Chiaramida, Stephen J. Gulotta> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1983 Jan 1
- 33 citationsIdiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis: evaluation of anginal symptoms with thallium-201 myocardial imaging.Kenneth A. Rubin, J. Morrison, Marvin B. Padnick, Alan J. Binder, Salvatore Chiaramida, Donald Margouleff, Vellore T. Padmanabhan, Stephen J. Gulotta> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1979 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Doctors Debate Need for Stethoscope as Healthcare Goes High-TechFebruary 12th, 2016