Are you Dr. Russell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1141 Payton Way
Leeds, AL 35094Phone+1 205-934-9999Fax+1 205-699-0662
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Russell, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Leeds, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Ohio. He is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1999 - 2003
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Improving Observational Skills to Enhance the Clinical Examination.Russell, S. W.> ;Med. Clin. North Am.. 2018 Apr 14
- Six Preventive Tips to Stay Out of the ERJanuary 20th, 2023
- Reducing Physician Burnout Focus of New Study at UABJune 5th, 2019