Dr. Slobodian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8333 N Davis Hwy
West Florida Medical Center Clinic
Pensacola, FL 32514Phone(850) 969-2563Fax(850) 969-2564
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1989
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEffect of a Synthetic Folic Acid Analogue, 9-Methyl-Pteroylglutamic Acid, on Fetal Chondrogenesis: Ultrastructural ObservationsR R Schmidt, Stephen A. Slobodian, Kenneth P. Chepenik, Jerome M. Cotler> ;Neonatology. 1983 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: