Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4412 N Davis Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32503Phone(850) 460-8727Fax(850) 460-8725
- Is this information wrong?
- PRM is a multidisciplinary practice specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation with an emphasis on spine, neuropathic and sports injuries. We utilize a multifaceted approach in which we personalize care to each patient using diagnostic studies, physical therapy, acupuncture, massage, medications and possible injections to make an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2007 - 2010
- St Joseph Mercy Ann ArborInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
- Gulf Breeze HospitalGulf Breeze, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: