Dr. Jensen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office209 South A St.
Robert P Jensen, MD
Pensacola, FL 32502Phone(850) 463-5677Fax(850) 807-5121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1999 - 2001
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1998 - 1998
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis)Internship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neuromuscular Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pain Management
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Chief Resident Dept. of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - University of Texas Health Sciences Center - San Antonio, TX, 2000-2001
- Samuel L. Black Memorial Award / Scholarship Neurosurgery - University of Missouri - Columbia, MO, 1997
- Howard A. Rusk Memorial Award / Scholarship Dept. of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - University of Missouri - Columbia, MO, 1996-1997
- Join now to see all
- American Academy for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (A4M)Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: