Dr. Tan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1717 N E St
Pensacola, FL 32501Phone(850) 916-3700Fax(850) 916-3710
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Huaiyu Tan is a physiatrist in Pensacola, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baptist Hospital, Gulf Breeze Hospital, and Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch and has been in practice 10 years. He specializes in pain medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, spinal cord injuries, and musculoskeletal disorders.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2008 - 2011
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsDo botulinum toxins have a role in the management of neuropathic pain?: a focused review.Gerard E. Francisco, Huaiyu Tan, Michael Green> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2012 Oct 1
- 10 Pain Management Physicians on the Move FeaturedFebruary 12th, 2016
- Andrews Institute Doctor Pushes for Reducing Opioid PrescriptionsJune 2nd, 2018
- The Real Story Behind USA Powerlifting’s Transgender Athlete PolicyJune 3rd, 2019
- Baptist HospitalPensacola, Florida
- Gulf Breeze HospitalGulf Breeze, Florida
- Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports MedicineGulf Breeze, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: