Dr. LeMay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 S Baylen St
Pensacola, FL 32502Phone(850) 889-0711Fax(850) 807-5059
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1996 - 2000
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2009
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- What Faith-Based Efforts Can Do to Help Prevent Veteran SuicideDecember 10th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: