Are you Dr. Cohen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office528 N Main St
Providence, RI 02904Phone(401) 421-3306Fax(401) 421-3307
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Cohen, MD is a general surgeon in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Miriam Hospital, Roger Williams Medical Center, and Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1968 - 1974
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1976 - 2018
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsCan effect of finasteride on prostate-specific antigen be used to decrease repeat prostate biopsy?Liann Nicole Handel, Saurabh Agarwal, Stephen F. Schiff, Patrick J Kelty, Steven I. Cohen> ;Urology. 2006 Dec 1
- 163 citationsPelvic resection of recurrent rectal cancer: Technical considerations and outcomesHarold J. Wanebo, Pamela Antoniuk, James Koness, Audrey Levy, Michael P. Vezeridis, Steven I. Cohen, Daniel Wrobleski> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1999 Nov 1
- 12 citationsMetastatic signet-ring cell adenocarcinoma to the urinary bladder.Nabil Saba, David M. Hoenig, Steven I. Cohen> ;Acta Oncologica. 1997 Jan 1
- Join now to see all