Dr. Kirshner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 Route 73 S Ste 300
Marlton, NJ 08053Phone+1 856-267-5629Fax+1 856-574-4043
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: