Are you Dr. Madigan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7800 W 110th St
Lenexa, KS 66210Phone(913) 338-4070Fax(913) 338-4245
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Madigan, MD is a board certified pathologist in Lenexa, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Arkansas, and Missouri. He is affiliated with Providence Medical Center, Saint John Hospital, and AdventHealth Ottawa.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1995
- University of California IrvineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1990 - 1993
- San Joaquin General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- MO State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- WI State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine